The Road Trip Market is a biannual market held in the Boone County Fairgrounds in Florence, Kentucky. They located at 6350 US-42, Florence, KY 41042. The fairgrounds are about 20 minutes from Cincinnati, Ohio. It is a gathering of over 85 artisans, makers, and local vendors who sell their handmade goods, such as jewelry, home decor, clothing, and food. There are also a variety of food trucks on site, so you can enjoy a bite to eat while you shop.
The admission fee for the Road Trip Market is
- General Admission: $5
- Saturday Early Entry VIP: $12
- Children under 12: Free
There is also a Saturday Early Entry VIP ticket option for $12, which allows you to enter the market at 9am on Saturday and get a VIP swag bag.
Timing of the road trip market
The Road Market is held twice a year, in the spring and fall. The spring market is held on June 3-4, 2023 and the fall market is held on October 7-8, 2023. Both markets are open from 11am to 5pm.
Here are the specific timing of the market
- Spring Market:
- Saturday, June 3: 11am to 5pm
- Sunday, June 4: 10am to 4pm
- Fall Market:
- Saturday, October 7: 9am to 10:30am (Early Entry VIP) and 11am to 5pm
- Sunday, October 8: 10am to 4pm
The Early Entry VIP tickets for the fall market are available for purchase online only. They allow you to enter the market at 9am on Saturday and get a VIP swag bag.
Parking at the Road Trip Market is free. There is a large parking lot available at the Boone County Fairgrounds, which is where the market is held.
How they build road trip market?
The Road Trip Market is built by a team of dedicated individuals who work hard to create a fun and inviting event for everyone. The team includes the market’s founders, vendors, volunteers, and sponsors.
The founders of the Market are a husband-and-wife team who have a passion for supporting local businesses. They believe that the market is a great way to bring people together and celebrate the creativity and ingenuity of local artisans.
The vendors at the Road Trip Market are a diverse group of people who sell a wide variety of handmade goods. They range from experienced artisans to up-and-coming makers. The vendors are all passionate about their work and are excited to share it with the community.
The volunteers at the county trip market are essential to the success of the event. They help with everything from setting up and tearing down the market to greeting guests and providing customer service. The volunteers are all dedicated to making the Road Trip Market a success.
The sponsors of the Market help to make the event possible. They provide financial support and in-kind donations. The sponsors are all committed to supporting the local community and the arts.
The Road Trip Kentucky is built on a foundation of community and collaboration. The team works together to create a fun and unique event that everyone can enjoy.
Here are some of the steps involved in building the Market:
- Planning: The first step is to plan the event. This includes deciding on the dates, location, and theme.
- Marketing: Once the event is planned, it needs to be marketed to potential attendees. This includes creating a website, social media pages, and advertising.
- Vendor recruitment: The next step is to recruit vendors. This involves reaching out to local artisans and makers and inviting them to participate.
- Event setup: Once the vendors are confirmed, the event can be set up. This includes setting up the booths, tables, and chairs.
- Event day: The event day is finally here! The vendors set up their booths and start selling their wares. The attendees come to shop, eat, and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Event cleanup: After the event is over, the vendors pack up their booths and the event is cleaned up.
The Road Trip Market is a lot of work, but it is also a lot of fun. The team is passionate about creating a great event for everyone, and they work hard to make it happen.
Why the road trip is famous?
Some of the specific reasons why the market is famous:
- It is a curated market, which means that the vendors are carefully selected to ensure that they offer high-quality products.
- The market is held in a beautiful location, the Boone County Fairgrounds.
- The market is well-promoted, with a strong social media presence and a website that is easy to navigate.
- The market has a loyal following of customers who return year after year.
The Road Trip Market is a great example of a successful event that has built a strong reputation for quality and customer service. It is a must-visit for anyone who loves handmade goods, local businesses, and fun events.
Activities in road trip market
Some things you can do at the Road market:
- Shop for unique and handmade gifts: The Road Trip Market is a great place to find unique and handmade gifts for your friends and family. You can find a variety of items, including jewelry, clothing, home decor, and more.
- Enjoy live music and entertainment: The Road Trip Market often features live music and entertainment. This is a great way to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Take part in family-friendly activities: There are often family-friendly activities at the Road Trip Market, such as face painting, games, and crafts. This is a great way to keep the kids entertained.
- Eat and drink local foods: There are a variety of food trucks and vendors at the Road Trip Market. This is a great way to try local food and drinks.
Some additional tips for enjoying the Road Trip Market:
- Arrive early: The Road Trip Market can get crowded, so it is a good idea to arrive early to avoid the crowds.
- Wear comfortable shoes: You will be doing a lot of walking, so it is important to wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring cash: Some vendors do not accept credit cards.
- Be prepared to spend some time: The Road Trip Market is a large event, so be prepared to spend some time exploring.
Famous place near to the road trip market
Some famous places near the Road Trip Market in Florence, Kentucky:
- Boone County Arboretum: This 180-acre arboretum is home to a variety of trees, shrubs, and flowers. The arboretum also has a variety of trails, a pond, and a butterfly garden.
- Florence Y’all water tower: This water tower is a popular photo spot and a symbol of the city. The tower is painted with the words “Florence Y’all” in a large font.
- Big Bone Lick State Park: This park is home to a variety of fossils, including mammoths and mastodons. The park also has a museum and a visitor center.
- Florence Freedom: This minor league baseball team plays at UC Health Stadium. The Freedom are a member of the Frontier League.
- American Sign Museum: This museum is dedicated to the art and history of commercial signs. The museum has a collection of over 4,000 signs, dating from the early 1800s to the present day.
These are just a few of the many famous places near the Road Trip Market. There are many other great places to visit in the area, so be sure to explore and find what you enjoy the most.
Do you want to read rusty’s road trip??